project wonderful ads

Hart's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 2, 2009

    updates

    Okay, i posted a new page on DAT as i was working on it, i realized i was out of a lot of my basic tones. i still lay my tones by hand. however sometimes i'll print them out on adhesive film. I have a few pattern tones i created for myself. and actually i do have a couple of tone programs. it just still quicker for me to do by hand, but my "new" tablet pc is much quicker than the old one. i should try doing the basic dot ones and see how it works. HDJ keeps chugging along. I can feel the momentum behind me. i"ve gotten used to getting up at 4 am. I really am a morning person- i get my best work done in the first four hours. before getting up at 6, i'd be just getting into the steam of it and have to quit to get ready for work. Well, let me go finish up the character page for HDJ - that still needs to be done before i can start advertising it.

    No comments: