project wonderful ads

Hart's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, December 21, 2009

    tripped a bit last week..

    well, let's see the working straight thru two weeks at work work hit me on wednesday finally. i got DAT done for wednesday, but missed HDJ. got thursday's HDJ done and totally crashed on friday. so what needs to be done is i need a weeks worth of stand alone comic strips for HDJ if i have to work straight thru again. so that's on schedule for next sunday. This Sunday i cleaned some more and put up my xmas tree. I've got to switch website companies for HDJ before jan 15th- that's on the agenda- luckily that'll be around 50 or so strips. and we'll see how easy it'll be to migrate a wordpress site. ow i coughed and scared the cat in my lap. why do cats like traction when they move quickly. little holes in my legs. I also need to start thinking of house of other worlds. sigh- maybe i'll win the lottery or at least the runnerup prize.

    No comments: