project wonderful ads

Hart's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 1, 2008

    Lazy Sunday


    Today, I did layout stuff for my websites, especially for the blog stuff, i think i like the design now that i've put my banner up. does it say i'm a comicker? ;D
    For those of you, who dont know, this is my new cat - Spooky! You cant see it in this picture but she has a white locket. And also white ear guard hairs. She's a stray that I took in after I caught this guy using his dogs to torment her. She was hiding under a bush and he had two dogs on a leash and he was inching them closer and closer to her. They looked like dobermans but i found out later they were a type of coon dogs. I heard that this guy was letting them after squirrels, so maybe he thought a cat would be fun. Anyway, she keeps getting bigger, cause she was a kitten when i got here in late December. She's like a dog- she'll follow me around in the apartment. I'd get another cat but she doesnt seem to like other cats. Another lady in the neighborhood tried to take her in, but she wouldnt get along with her five cats. She didnt get along with Missy either- though she did miss Missy Cat when Missy got put to sleep. Though, with prices going up in everything- I may stick to just one cat.

    No comments: