project wonderful ads

Hart's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 16, 2008


    Here's another picture of Spooky. You can see her white locket here. It's odd having a cat that is still a kitten. She wants to play a lot. Heh, she sits right in front of the door before I go to work. I have to play with her before i can get out the door. I need to get her some grass stuff. she dug into the trash can(The problems with cats that become strays are that they learn to scrounge thru trashcans -rajah(deceased) used to hunt for used dental floss in the bathroom trashcan.- not good. had to hide the dental floss in used tissue cloth.) Anyway Spooky decided she liked the dried up greens of spring onions. Told her I'd get some of the rye grass. So that's my afterwork errand today. Gotten spoiled that Missy never liked grass. But now that Spooky is numero uno cat she is wanting more. She doesnt want Missy's old toys- she'll only play with her own. Just like a kid!

    No comments: